Friday, May 23, 2014

Dreamer in Training.

Hey,

Well, I guess I'll get right to it.  I created this blog to share my designs, thoughts and (mostly) concepts surrounding the themed entertainment industry. As a portfolio and a training ground. Practicing expand into different areas in the business to strengthen my overall thoughts and designs.

I'll mostly center this blog around Theme Park or Themed Resort design. However, I'll also do "side projects" surrounding animation and other miscellaneous topics.

Later tonight, I'll post my first design. A retake on the newly released concept art for the Polynesian Resort Refurbishment at Walt Disney World Resort.



Later this weekend will be a new design for the Contemporary Resort's fourth floor, also known as the Grand Canyon Concourse, at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.



A look ahead, next week I'll be my next design will be a  brand new take on including Dr. Suess in theme parks, aside from the 'Suess Landing'  you might be thinking of from Islands of Adventure Theme Park, in Orlando, Florida. More influenced to the Dr. Suess movies you've seen in more recent years, but also with a fusion of the classic books and animated specials.

Beyond those projects, your going to see refurbishment designs for The Peanuts characters themed areas at Cedar Fair owned parks, such as Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Carowinds. I'll also be looking at other parks such as Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland Resort, both in California. Plus, some extra random ride designs here and there.

Well, let's get started!



If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney



No comments:

Post a Comment